Monday, June 2, 2008

my graduation!

i am a college graduate!


















patrick had to wear a raincoat for my graduation..so sasha had to wear one too! :)




my family! i miss them sooo much

us ladies and grammy...what a trooper...she traveled the 4 hours AND sat through a rainy graduation!







my sisters!!! we always have fun :)

my uncle dave and aunt judy...traveled the 4 hours and took care of grammy!!













uncle kip and aunt sherry!! traveled to 2 hours from patterson despite the rain













me and my dad... always a source of encouragement and hugs

















me and my momma... encouragment and hugs pour out of her too!

















becca and me... very supportive!














trishy and me - very supportive too!!













my best friend and husband... i couldn't have done it without his constant strength, encouragement, and shoulder to cry or laugh on :) <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5207184701687214674" style="FLOAT: left; MARGIN: 0px 10px 10px 0px; CURSOR: hand" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyhcXGzA2yFFOWYfpQ_D9T_mWlIFu68xh696C5KgBFHqCkCeWj0mdRZxD9qcU001eqdZ0OOfyiWIYIugrp9Y7-rihP9C_AIQG8gcVne2uSaGGLHa3cehz3wKlIeFsgfo-MK7llinvVIKux/s320/graduation!+013.jpg" border="0">





me and grammy!!

the amazing cakes patrick made for my bbq!!














one last group shot... gotta love the applebees waitresses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your graduation weekend was so wonderful - lots of special memories!! I am so proud of you - what you've accomplished and who you are - I know the Lord has great plans for you!!! Love you lots ~ mom